I went to Route 196 last Wednesday with my friend stump3d to watch some indie bands including my college orgmate, Jai Barrientos. This was the second event that was produced by DiRTY DEEDS Productions, with the first one held a couple of years back. All five bands had a distinct beat and well diverse types of genre, from techno to hard rock, that will suit the taste of any music enthusiast. Here’s a glimpse of their performances.
After the program, some of the audience had the chance to jam with the band members. It was a fun night! As for the place, the space is just right to enjoy the band up-close. The ambiance is cozy, and the drinks are quite cheaper compared to other music bars. I recommend that you try to visit the place for a night. A lot of the performers here are indie musicians so you’ll hear original compositions, but there are performers who do covers if that is your thing. Just check Route 196’s facebook page for daily updates of the bar’s guest performers. Let’s support the local indie music industry! (~^_^)~
DiRTY DEEDS 2 @ Route 196
- BPM – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beat-Per-Machine/532985480134473
- Lazaro – https://www.facebook.com/lazaro.theband
- Mr. Dirty – https://www.facebook.com/MRDiRTYMusiKolektibo
- Parada – https://www.facebook.com/paradamusic
- Jai Barrientos – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jai-Barrientos-Music/285984598170478